It fits on an A6 envelope, so it is small, but pretty!
For this card I used:
To create the font I die cut it first using silver mirri card. Before lifting it from the die (once die cut through the machine) I place on the back washi tape all over so that all the bits would stay in. Then I die cut the font again using light kraft card, this time letting all the intricate bits fall off, and glue them both together. I used Ivory Seashell Nuvo Crystal Drop to add pearl details.
To colour in the light kraft card, I use Distress inks (Broken China, Gathered Twigs, Peeled Paint) and apply it with soft cheap powder make up brushes which gives a much softer, air brushed effect than using the cut and dry foam or foam applicators.
In the inside, I simply attached the die cut element. You can see some of the colour thorugh from the distressing on the front. I like that subtle look, I hope you like it too!