Monday, 30 November 2015
Monday, 23 November 2015
Click here or on the photo to see how.
Wednesday, 18 November 2015
Win a Big Shot Plus machine! It has the versatility of working with the entire Sizzix product library (with the exception of Bigz Pro dies) but including our smallest to our big 9” wide dies and embossing tools.
Don’t miss out and enter today!
Closing date: Friday 27th November 2015 at 10am GMT.
Monday, 16 November 2015
Friday, 13 November 2015
The Christmas Season is upon us and Sizzix is giving you a chance to win this fabulous prize? You can WIN the Big Shot™ Machine and a selection of festive dies including my snowflakes and Christmas trees, as well as other Christmas sentiment and more!
With this prize you can create wonderful holiday cards, decorations, wrapping paper, tree decorations and much more for your friends, family or yourself this Christmas.
To enter you need to click here and sign up on the Sizzix website (here)!
660200 Big Shot™ Machine
659999 Textured Impressions™ Embossing Folders 2PK - Yuletide Boulevard Set by BasicGrey®
659913 Thinlits™ Die Set 4PK - Christmas Trims #2 by Debi Potter
659914 Thinlits™ Die - From Our Home by Debi Potter
658622 Framelits™ Die Set 8PK w/Stamps - Snowflakes #2 by Paula Pascual
659002 Thinlits™ Die Set 5PK - Christmas Tree by Jen Long
660058 Thinlits™ Die Set 17PK - Holiday Words: Script by Tim Holtz®
659976 Thinlits™ Die - Ornament Tree by Paula Pascual
659978 Thinlits™ Die Set 9PK - Winter Borders & Rosette by Paula Pascual
659916 Thinlits™ Die - Merry Christmas by Debi Potter
By entering this competition you will automatically be signed up to the Sizzix.co.uk newsletter so you can be the first to hear the latest news, views and more! Closing date: Friday 27th November 2015 at 10am GMT.
Thursday, 12 November 2015
A couple of weeks ago I attended one of the Pinterest UK seminars which was full of information about good practices on Pinterest:
- If you run a blog or love Pinterest, getting the business account is the way to go. Its free and allows you to access a whole load of information regarding popular pins, traffic and so on.
- The number of followers is not a measure of success, engaging is (repins, favourites, traffic back to site) you can access all that info from your business settings.
- Rich pins are an important way to engage more. As are authentic long descriptions of the images will make your pins more easily found.
- Make sure that your website and blog are optimised for mobile as it does help a lot with Pinterest.
- Put the very obvious Pin It button on your blog or website.
- Content is evergreen - there is no best time to pin, and you should not be worried to pin a whole load of stuff at the same time. Well, as long as your personal and professional life allows it!
- Don't delete boards or pins. Almost no one goes to the bottom boards anyway, so even if your pride wants to make you delete unpopular pins, its not necessary! Maybe edit the description to make more authentic and/or accurate.
- You should only join Group Boards with people you would go (and probably have gone) to dinner with. Otherwise, you never know what your may get!
- Images should be very good quality and vertical. Obvious, I know! But Instagram quality isn't good enough.
- Business centre is where you should find all your information. Its a brilliant resource.
Also, I strongly suggest to follow Jennifer Priest on Social media or on RainMaker Media Works.
Now, I need to do some work on my blog...